Tuesday, February 22, 2005

dishy.men

Here's a question for all you korean serialisers out there: Who is dishier? Lee Byung Hun (All's In) or Kwon Sang Woo (My Tutor Friend)? Check them out for yourself-

Lee: http://www.popscast.com/detail.asp?code=a_m&star=70
Kwon: http://www.popscast.com/detail.asp?star=1269&mode=view&photo=10324


Ch INSISTS that Kwon is dishier based on his height advantage over Lee, and also his imPECcable six-pack... but I think Lee wins just on face-value alone. What do YOU think? What will be the outcome of this Lee vs Kwon debate? (Ok I'm sure there are a lot more sites with yummilicious pics of the both of them out there, but I'm just too lazy to check for them right now, and besides, contrary to popular belief, I DO HAVE WORK TO DO OK!)

As an entertaining aside, after telling ch that I need a dishy guy with a six-pack to lean on, a gorgeous face to look at, and nice biceps to hold, he asked in return what they have to look at. "My boobs!" of course was my swift reply. The only asset I have to lay claim to. hahaha

"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Hoot hoot!"
"Hoot hoot who?"
"Hoot hoot we are jan's big knockers!"

This just totally kills me hahahaha.

5 comments:

lepetitmac said...

i'm glad you make one person laugh...
(- -")

boh on the run said...

(--")

JANNYJANJAN said...

(- -")

shoe slut said...

(- -")

but i vote for lee

JANNYJANJAN said...

ME TOO ME TOO!!! Rem when we first saw him in All's In? I think my heart stopped beating for a total of 5 seconds man... *swoon* okok as boh pointed out matter-of-factly, they both have diff appeals. Kwon is cute, while Lee is HAMsome... Both I like! :)