just three minutes ago you posted the picture in the ele. It's 23 September for you. You should go to bed. Tomorrow is another long day and you shopuld prepare for the coming weekend.
1. I'm a typical screwed up middle-child.
2. I'm addicted to online shopping.
3. I'm a sucker for soppy telenovelas.
4. I get cranky if I don't get enough alone time to recharge my batteries.
5. I like observing people when they talk.
6. I hate the feeling of freshly-washed jeans.
7. I procrastinate BIG-TIME about everything under the sun.
8. I dreamt about the smell of deep-fried chicken wings last night.
9. And after that, I dreamt I was a superstar.
10. And then I woke up to harsher reality than before I went to bed last night.
3 comments:
just three minutes ago you posted the picture in the ele. It's 23 September for you. You should go to bed. Tomorrow is another long day and you shopuld prepare for the coming weekend.
bye, jan
staying up late is the sign of a lively mind
x
thank you deekster!
perhaps liveliness is all in the mind?!?
figments of our imaginations...
:)
Post a Comment