the early bird caught the worm. *squish*
I woke up real early this morning (at least by MY standards), which is pretty weird considering I only slept at 2am trying to figure out how this blog thingy works.
Went for a jog around my estate, having decided that I needed a change from the gym rat days of plodding on the treadmill. After all, what could be better than fresh air and some early morning sun to perk up one's day? With my faithful ipod in my hand, and the beats of maroon 5 blasting in my ear, I geared up my mental for the physical. And boy what a run it was. Rather, what a SHORT run it was. I started off real strong, tackling the hill that my estate is situated on. By the time I conquered that obstacle, my lungs were gulping air down voraciously. I ran past 3 petrol stations, queensway shopping centre, rude staring people at busstops, pedestrians coming from the opposite direction, ah pek security guards, AND nearly got knocked down by a car twice while running across the road, all the while being overtaken by gleeful vehicles. Do people not have an ounce of sympathy left in them anymore?!? Still, I managed to make it to Ikea and back in about 20-25 mins, resulting in a panting white face and a near fainting experience. Seriously speaking, road running is WAY WAY WAAAAYYY more tiring than the mindless treadmill. I shall have to put in more effort if I ever want to make that dream of completing a half marathon a reality. Ha ha. Yeah right. :) So much for exercising.
My astrology forecast for today:
It's okay to be in your head a little bit today. Your brain has been processing a lot recently. And anyway, sometimes it's more fun to hang back and watch the crowd than to be part of the madness.
In my head? What does being in my head mean? To drift off into lala-land perhaps?
*peers into head*
oh dear. such emptiness.
Words of the day:
dessicate: to dry out or dehydrate; to make dull
intrepid: steadfast and courageous
exacerbate: to make worse or more severe
emollient: soothing, esp. to the skin; an agent that softens of smoothes the skin.
Example: The scorching sun dessicated Chin Chwee's skin, exacerbating the damage done on his already chaota complexion, however, he remained intrepid and and continued his kayaking expeditions, merely increasing his efforts in applying emollients after.
Disclaimer: All characters reproduced in this blog are entirely fictional and should not be associated with Chin Chwee the Chaota in real life.
No comments:
Post a Comment