Saturday, September 10, 2005

n.y.c.continued...



























@ Central Park with a friend, her friend, and her friend's mom.

Manhattan Bridge from Brooklyn Sculpture Park.

IKEA in New Jersey! It's damn freaking HUGE!!! I kid you not.. the space inside is like a warehouse, with stacks and stack of furniture ready to be self assembled... *shudders with delight*

Manhattan skyline as seen from Brooklyn.



























Dwarfed by verticality in Manhattan.



Deserted Metro station. Super creepy, super grimey, super scary.
















The sunrise from my room window at 5.30am. I had just spent a long night in Manhattan, and after hours of walking in heels with blistered feet, bar hopping, unreliable subways and a shady guy following us from Brooklyn's most dangerous neighbourhood, I couldn't be any more relieved to be back home.

4 comments:

lupa said...

janice pom pi pi... so does bunking at ur place include a free air ticket ??? YEAHHHHHHhhhhhh

JANNYJANJAN said...

hahaha... errr.. is this a trick question? :)

how are you ah gu??

lupa said...

no lei no trick....so u mean got free ticket ? hehe.. i am screwed jan....my vebetables all withered recently.....

Charlie O said...

so chio..
jealous like a dealous sial