To play PETALS AROUND THE ROSE, click here. It's a freaking wah-lau-eh kind of game, don't say I didn't warn you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah - it's a great analytical game - only for the best brains of the century! If you can't get it, don't worry, means that you are either born stupid or simply grew into stupidity even after being born smart. Good luck!
eh konqueror... it's the opposite lah. If you can't get it, you're DAMN FREAKING SMART la! I took quite a long time to get it... :p cc was fast, yoowie was faster hahaha
1. I'm a typical screwed up middle-child.
2. I'm addicted to online shopping.
3. I'm a sucker for soppy telenovelas.
4. I get cranky if I don't get enough alone time to recharge my batteries.
5. I like observing people when they talk.
6. I hate the feeling of freshly-washed jeans.
7. I procrastinate BIG-TIME about everything under the sun.
8. I dreamt about the smell of deep-fried chicken wings last night.
9. And after that, I dreamt I was a superstar.
10. And then I woke up to harsher reality than before I went to bed last night.
2 comments:
Yeah - it's a great analytical game - only for the best brains of the century!
If you can't get it, don't worry, means that you are either born stupid or simply grew into stupidity even after being born smart.
Good luck!
eh konqueror... it's the opposite lah. If you can't get it, you're DAMN FREAKING SMART la! I took quite a long time to get it... :p cc was fast, yoowie was faster hahaha
Post a Comment