Monday, May 02, 2005

holiday.laziness.

I'm too lazy to post much,
except to say that,
a substantial amount of my last month's pay has gone into Coffee Club's cashier tills judging from the frequency of my visits to their outlets,
Jon is a much happier boy nowadays and I'm delighted for him too,
Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao has damn yummy and xlbs (and affordable too!),
there isn't much to buy in orchard nowadays except for a pair of skimpy blue shorts and blue beaded necklaces,
Middlesex is thoroughly enthralling- hemaphrodites are still human beings,
Hard-boiled Wonderland awaits in a nicely bound volume with great promise,
Dempsey Rd has a nice wine place and sitting outdoors there doesn't really feel like S'pore,
I like talking to new interesting people cos somehow they make gatherings with the old a little more bearable somehow,
Steve Lawler churns out great trance,
Roger Sanchez's vocals don't really cut it for me,
Heineken is good for the throat but broken Heineken bottles cause heart trepidations,
Yoowie is a good dancing kaki, and Denvy is good for getting free drinks,
3-inch heels are killers to dance in for four straight hours,
free makeovers are shady dubious affairs which are best avoided (as I did at the very last moment),
canoeing at east coast is best done in the comfort of one's bed with a good book to boot,
and holidays are periods of irrepressible lethargy.

I'm so lazy I think I shall plonk myself in front of the tv for the next few hours.

1 comment:

enuwy said...

We must go clubbing again lah... please convince your parents. <:D