Friday, April 08, 2005

h.j.jan

I am humji... I admit it.

Damn you CC! You HAD to leave me all alone in the office on a Friday night with well-meant advice... yes yes. YOU GOOD! *glare*

Now I'm afraid to look out the window :: Beware the eyes that look in from without!
I'm afraid to look under the table :: Beware the creepycrawlies the lurk beneath!
I'm afraid to look into the office cupboards :: Beware the unknowns of the cupboard depths!

Should I risk a trip to the darkened printer room where my newly printed out plan lies? Sigh. I wished I had left with you guys. Come back cc, come back sh! Don't leave hj jan all alone here! Aloooooooooooooone I'm all alooooooooooone. So much for pretending to be hardworking, staying back to finish up more work when I really don't give a damn whether the work gets done or not... It's deathly quiet in here now. The air is musky and chokes me. I wonder if the air-con is working properly. Are you going to desert me to the evils of Shenton Way when the clock strikes 12MD on Friday too, mr a/c? I've had enough of photoshopping frangipani trees (whose eventual look resembles a blardee bush with an incurable white spotted disease), and waterlily ponds, and fake water ripples, and elevational shadows, and timber doors, and noised-up floors (noisy floors? you psd people will get what I mean), and gradated roofs, and those cutesy looking furniture at 200 scale that seem to say :: Naehnaehnibubu you can't sit on me... :: And now I see a friend's msn nick pop up from the ever-popping left-hand corner of the screen. My only link to the world outside from my self-induced prison cell right now. Women don't need men? Oh yes they do my dear. They do, especially at 11.40pm on a Friday night when all the world has abandoned them for love or for hope in the office. Where are the men when you need them? They are happily sleeping away at home of course. Those UNRELIABLE buggers. HMPH!

2 comments:

boh on the run said...

and blogging gives your courage???? hahahahhahahhah.... hmmm... still can blog in scary office alone. hahahahhaha...

JANNYJANJAN said...

it does it does! blogging gives me courage! see? i'm doing it again! just that THIS time, defence is sought not from monsters or creepycrawlies under the table, but from the monstrous creepycrawly SITTING NEXT TO ME NOW... *shudders* hahaha