try.not.to.kill.dancing.pandas
Had originally wanted to post a blog on all things white and beautiful in lieu of the droolworthy iMacs and already indispensable ipods...
SANAA's NY Museum of Contemporary Art
Sejima's Asahi Shinbun Yamagata Building
Was super pissed off at the ugly loose-limbed 'dancing panda' today, and the scary thing is I know not why. There's just something that irks me everytime he talks, he sends hair raising on my back whenever he comes near (ie. within sight). I don't know when it happened or why it happened, but I hate him! I do I do I DO! Oh well... my mantra now is to thinkhappythoughtsthinkbrightcolourstrynottokilldancingpandas. Why does he have to come and squeeze in behind me right now when there's so much space in the entire office?!!? New Space became No Space. Grrrrrrrrr. Kill kill kill!
On a lighter note>>>
In happier times, darling jon and I. I've been looking through my old photos recently, and chanced upon a few that made me yearn for times of the past (and less flabby arms as evidenced by this photo.)
3 comments:
i remember that TOP!!!
hahaa....
you can see what top it is despite me being shrouded in the pitch blackness of the night?
amazing ch.
it is the shing shing top... u wore for the auditions!!!
Post a Comment