eh?!?
eh...
where did my yesterday's post go to?
my post about my non-stop nose tap dripping?
my post about how tomorrow will be a better flu-less day?
my post about things looking up and how I love rainbows?
IT'S GONE! *bawl*
Anyway, today IS really a better flu-less day... apparently my supply of nose fluids have been depleted, albeit leaving the skin of my nose rubbed raw and reddish.
It's been a happy day so far
+ couldn't sleep at all last night so I spent the 7 hours in bed tossing and turning in the darkness, haunted by the words of (I kid you not) Quando, quando, quando, my fav song of the moment. It seems I was subconsciously asking whenwhenwhen will I get to fall asleep? and apparently the Adesso ('Now' in italian) was not to be forthcoming at all...
+ finally decided to get out of bed around 7am, AFTER countless trips to the loo during the night to occupy myself, ('waking up' is a misnomer since I technically did not sleep), had a quick shower, and dragged myself to the gym
+ hunks galore! I counted at least 5 of them... all muskles and cutie faces... *swoon*Seriously! Big biceps! Now at least I will have a greater motivation to get my lazy ass to the gym early on Wednesday mornings! muahahahaha
+ expensive and unyummy lunch at caltex house (I still blame you cc!) but all was redeemed with the first bite of SUPER yummy yami honeydew-flavoured yoghurt with mixed nuts... mmmmmm I'm in heaven!
Let's hope the rest of the day continues to amble along just as well as it was started! As a sidenote, Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey SHOULD be renamed to Chunky Hunky! More chunks of hunks anyone? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment