hey, if you want to take really nice pictures of cranes and stuff, you should go to Kent Ridge Park at night. the view of the cranes is really nice, and it reminds me a bit of a scene from The Lord of the Rings but i forgot which scene heh.
1. I'm a typical screwed up middle-child.
2. I'm addicted to online shopping.
3. I'm a sucker for soppy telenovelas.
4. I get cranky if I don't get enough alone time to recharge my batteries.
5. I like observing people when they talk.
6. I hate the feeling of freshly-washed jeans.
7. I procrastinate BIG-TIME about everything under the sun.
8. I dreamt about the smell of deep-fried chicken wings last night.
9. And after that, I dreamt I was a superstar.
10. And then I woke up to harsher reality than before I went to bed last night.
2 comments:
Ooooo...pweety..
ohkay i just thought i'd comment on all of your photos with the same thing. BUt that might just drive you nuts.
Note: It is easier to stuff Chin into the luggage than you!..:D dont' kill me!
hey, if you want to take really nice pictures of cranes and stuff, you should go to Kent Ridge Park at night. the view of the cranes is really nice, and it reminds me a bit of a scene from The Lord of the Rings but i forgot which scene heh.
Post a Comment