of.invisible.boxes
Pertaining to the previous post "Jack.in.a.box.or.out.of.it", I have decided the direction to take to approach my assignment. This theme is reflected in the photos that I have posted below, and while the relevance of this theme may not be evident at first glance, I shall not proceed to explain any further. Some things are better left unsaid, others better left not understood. The most important thing is that I sincerely believe in it. What an absolutely gorgeous day again! To school I go to banglah for jon... Solar panel frames, here I come!
3 comments:
jan, you do some beaaautiful work! Wow! Yeah, mebbe you should quit archi and do something else. These are all film pics right? Meaning to say u hhad to scan them all in one by one? They're really nic anyway! U have a real good talent here! :) Go girl! - km
You have a good eye for detail.
Good job! Nice photos - give me some tips on taking pics when you are free. And I see that you have always been a bangla... haha =P
Thanks for the encouragement babes+dudes! Really very much appreciated... :)
Have a long way to go before I can even start to consider the possibility of quitting aki and moving on to something else... heh
Bill Clark: Thanks for dropping by!
Kerms: I shot film but got the lab to develop and scan straight from the negatives instead of printing them out, cos I figured I wouldn't be able to do much with a whole stack of photographs lying in a corner of my room anyway. Have more to show! But they're in slide-format and I haven't figured out how to scan them in yet...
Kull: Once a banglah, always a banglah. *grins*
Post a Comment