Tuesday, November 02, 2004

of. t.y.r.e.s. &. beyond



The first in my series of tyres from that previously mentioned sunday photography outing with yuwen at Balestier Road. This was shot using mingming's expired b/w film that she so kindly donated to broke jan. (To donate to the Save Jan's Pocket Fund, kindly dial 1800-Give-Me-Expired-Film. Donors stand to receive a flying kiss from broke jan.) Balestier Road is widely known for is deluge of lighting shops placed side by side, as well as it's famous bak kut teh, but have you ever known that Balestier Road boasts many abondoned tyres as well? So if you're ever desperate enough to want to pick up a spare tyre (literally of course, not the metaphorical one I SO want to get rid of but never succeeding), you know where to go. And remember, you heard it from me first. :)

5 comments:

lepetitmac said...

wow.. it worked.. i saw ur COMMENT on leesh's site and proceeded to come here to check out ur pics and leave a COMMENT... btw, i like comments too! but i hvn't blogged for a while...
erm... the pics are.. erm.. 'nice'... i dunno... nothing stood out really... and they looked like pretty random shots to me.... heh.. just my two cents worth...

Anonymous said...

whassup... haven been looking at ur blog for sometime, was so bo liao that i went to click on it on my favourite list again, as usual, the virtual bimbotic env will make me laugh... ha ha ha... ooops...
hehe anyway its really cool to know how u been getting on without me.... hee... but well to think u have been attending photography classes, but.... hmmm better shudddup... lolz

anyway... guess ur work been busy, me too... but do drop me a msg on msn hor.. dun treat me as invisiable okie? I can see u act no see me okie? dun kay kay...

anyway, muack muack.. luvp luvp
ern

shoe slut said...

thank me! thank me! for slr and film! meee!
(ming! it's NOT always bt you...)

good that u are having fun! just treat mr canon with lots of tlc :)

Unknown said...

It must have been really 'tyre'-ing taking all those photos. Hehe. I like the photos. Keep posting more OK? And where are the digital pics you took that night of all of us at Plaza Singapura? I still want copies of them!

JANNYJANJAN said...

ch: your two cents really not worth very much leh... thanks for the nice bookmark/money clip thingy though! I like! very cute... hee

mingming: I lub ewe... ewe lub mee... wee r one big famerlee...

leesh: oops. I forgot haha... okok I shall go dig it up from the dredges of my room...