12.30
I TIME I 1.2.3.0.
I PLACE I s.e.n.t.o.s.a. p.a.l.a.w.a.n. b.e.a.c.h.
I WEATHER CONDITIONS I b.r.i.g.h.t. s.t.r.o.n.g. s.u.n.
I OBJECTIVE I t.a.n. t.o. a. n.i.c.e. s.u.n.b.a.k.e.d. g.o.l.d.e.n. b.r.o.w.n.
I HOME UNIT I j.a.n. a.n.d. y.v.e.t.t.e. l.e.f.t. i.n. s.i.n.g.a.p.o.r.e.
I POINT OF CONTENTION I b.o.h. a.n.d. n.i.k. a.n.d. d.i.n.g. o.n. d.i.v.i.n.g. e.x.p.e.d.i.t.i.o.n..@. t.i.o.m.a.n.
I ARMAMENTS I s.u.n.t.a.n. l.o.t.i.o.n. a.n.d. s.k.i.m.p.y. b.i.k.i.n.i.s.
I MISSION I t.o. w.i.n. a.t. a.l.l. c.o.s.t.s.
IT'S WARTIME!!! *growl*
3 comments:
We accepted the challenge.. but sad to say.. i'm in pain now.. super sunburnt leh... and my room seems to be rocking like a boat even now....anyway .. can we send a rep instead.. charlyn and i concluded taht niki had the nicest tan!
haha... Cannot!
No representative!
I'm SO not sunburnt man...
Which is actually a good thing cos I managed to regain a bit of my colour without the accompanying pain.
Heh.
Anyways... mission failed! :p
ahahahah.
hah.
oh jannyjanjan.
we'll head down in a week or two ok!!!
the scars on my leg is a disgrace now tho :(
Post a Comment