Thursday, September 30, 2004

s.i.n.k.i.n.g.

For bohboh and mingming- Today's daily extended astrology forecast *laughs* :

Your field of vision may be getting blurry from information overload. Too many graphic images and colors can send your brain into a frenzy. If you think the media-created world is fascinating, tear your gaze from the screen and look out the window. You are amazed when you realize nature trumps technology. Tonight, you sense that an old prediction seems to be coming true. Strange, compelling messages arrive from unexpected places.

Wait a minute.... Haven't you been looking out the window a lot today bohboh? And seen a huge waterfountain in the distance? And wondered if Singapore was sinking?

Heh. Seems like these forecasts can be rather accurate at times eh? :)

By the way, I think I've spotted the man of my dreams at the gym yesterday. New motivation to gym?
He's the WAHWAHWAH type of good-looking, perfect in every way. Tall, dark, handsome, muscular with beautifully defined biceps and gorgeously broad shoulders, athletic, suave, toned, muscular... (oh did I mention that already?!? *bimbotic giggle*) All together compacted into a droolsome package that even some guys were eyeing. (!!!) Go away competition! He's mine! (Yes janny... comtinue in your state of delusion)

Yunwan: I want to be qiangshou!!!

4 comments:

boh on the run said...

bloop bloop....

Toxic.Boy said...

Hey you are a blogging maniac!
How's the going with your learning html?
Anyway where'd you post your pics from?
Keep writing... it's awful when somebody's link is on my blog and yet does not update the page in gazillion years - makes me feel like erasing them out completely to acheive the deserved end of being duly forgotten...
Cheers!

JANNYJANJAN said...

Blogging is still a novelty for me remember? I tend to overdo things sometimes, especially when I get all excited about it! Whether this blogging mania remains a permanent fixture in my life remains to be seen. Heh. But I say: What is the point of blogging if not for constant updating? :)

My html knowledge hasn't progressed a tiny bit from the time I managed to figure out how to add friends links. Care to teach? *grin*

I upload my pics using hello! Directly from computer. I know no other way apart from the usual img src="http://" thingy. How else can you upload pics onto blogspot?

Whee... The first official reply to the first official post to *drumroll* kull the konquerer!!! :)

Toxic.Boy said...

Haha, cheers then.
Keep posting!
Will come round once in a while to poke my nose into what you are pausing or thinking or reflecting...