heart. b.r.e.a.k. (continued...)
Heartbreak is the departing familiar shadow,
Fading away to an obscure and foreign glow.
It is the acquaintance with the face of Hope,
Then meeting Despair in all its incandescent robes.
It is knocking at the door of life's pearly gates,
Then spiralling down hastily in ominous hate.
It is to be engulfed within a perfection without trouble,
Beguiling and clandestine as a precarious bubble.
Heartbreak is the soul that earnestly seeks,
Only to find that nothing lasts, love is bleak.
2 comments:
whatever happened to FOCUS ON YOUR JOB WHILST ITS STILL OFFICE HOURS. but anyhows, shan't hassle ya. i'm sure i have something deeper and more responsive to say, but well, not after 12 hours of office slog, apparently. hah. *biiiiiiiggg huggggg*
haha... yes yes.
I wrote that just after lunch in about 10 mins, having formulated a few lines in my head while walking to and fro the office and somewhere near raffles mrt. So I'm not *really* guilty of slacking off during office hours... even though my blog has become a somewhat permanent fixture on my comp's title bar... heh. And I check it once every so often to see if people have left comments yadahyadah..
I am such an egoistic self-indulgent freak. :P but it's fun to be so!
Post a Comment