Saturday, September 25, 2004

(belated post)

Received this sms yesterday from a friend I hold dear to my heart. Some people you meet and you know they'll never go further than being mere acquaintances. Others, you manage to form a connection with and eventually become good friends for hanging out on a daily basis. But yet, there are those who touch the inner reccesses of your soul, who change your entire outlook on life and assume the greatest priority. This message, though simple, made me smile, and I just had to immortalise it by posting the contents here, errors and all:

Hi babe..U haven't been texting me :) heh...Hope u r fine and nt too stressed out. Let's meet out after ur test. Take care & nitez

Doesn't it feel good to know someone cares? I simply love the feeling.
And for the record, I think tcc's food is yummy, the coffee's aromatic, and Morhange's voice in Les Choristes is so sexy it makes me want to cry.

P.S. HEY! Where's today's sms?!!? I need to feel loved everyday!!! hahahaha...

No comments: