e.v.o.l.u.t.i.o.n.s.
http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/
This weblink allows you to create your own self portrait, and as you can tell from the pictures below, I wasn't very successful at my attempt. Still, it was something rather entertaining that allowed me to pass time while cramping away at home. There's an english version of the website, so don't be alarmed when you click on the link and weird illegible characters pop up on screen. :)
My very first try: I wanted to be cool!
2nd try: I decided to go for a Jasmine Trias look, less punk, more sweet. *blinks eyelids*
3rd try: I made my eyes smaller on cc's insistence. (And hello! I DO have double eyelids ok! Grrrrrrrrrr....)
4th try: Changed the previous mouth cos it looked too big n hideous... *ROAR*
5th try: Sporty jan! I quite like this cap.
6th try: Decided red was too strong a colour, and that white looked more cool.
7th try: Matching visor to complete the look! And I know I don't smoke, so this is perhaps the nearest I will ever get to having a picture taken with me holding a cig. A little incongruous with the sporty gear, don't you think?
8th try: Okay, things start to go downhill from here. Indulging in beer!!!
9th try: The last stage of evolution - Degeneration. (Wassup with the green streak man?!? I dunno.)
So which ones do you think looks MOST like me? Granted the fact that my eyes aren't that big, my face isn't that slim, and my hair isn't that funky? Hahaha. I've decided I like the 6th and 7th ones the best. So there.
No comments:
Post a Comment