n.e.o.p.h.y.t.e.
FINALLY! My very own blog! My first official blog and I'm really excited about this. :) I still have to figure out how this thing works though, but I do hope my blogster will be up and running soon! I guess the main reason why I finally decided to get my lazy butt up and working is because I realised that penning down one's thoughts in a journal is really important to personal growth and emotional stability. It's a kind of cathartic process in itself, and through this I hope to be able to understand myself a little bit more. So to all my friends out there, thanks for being a part of this life journey. muaks. Love you all.
Today was a really bright and sunny day in Singapore. Absolutely gorgeous weather that's best for producing lovely photos for the trigger-happy like me. :)
The desire to share these photos with others was perhaps a great motivation in setting up this blog account...
It's amazing how everyday things can take on a different perspective if we would just pause.think.reflect.
my home in sunny singapore
No comments:
Post a Comment